ESOT Congress 2021 – Submit your abstract and receive a prestigious award!
29 August – 1 September 2021, in-person (Milan) and online
To recognise incredible work, research and collaboration in our field, a number of awards are available during the ESOT Congress.
Submit your abstract to qualify for The Leonardo Da Vinci Transplant Research Innovation Award, which is the most prestigious scientific award at the congress. Two winners are selected – one for clinical research and one for basic or translational science – and will each receive a 10,000 EUR prize and an invitation to submit a peer-reviewed article to Transplant International.
In addition, the Stronger Together PRO Award recognises collaborative work within institutions. The award is presented to the group of abstracts submitted by a single organisation with the best average score. The winning institution will receive a 5,000 EUR prize.
A selection of further awards and bursaries are available at ESOT Congress 2021.
Prospective submitters should be aware that there is ONE & ONLY submission deadline: 22 February 2021
ESOT Congress 2021 – Submit your abstract next week and receive feedback!
ESOT is pleased to announce a new initiative in collaboration with the Centre for Evidence in Transplantation (CET), allowing 40 prospective abstract submitters to receive preliminary feedback on their abstract to help enhance the quality and increase the chances of being accepted to the Congress. Please see the process and deadlines below:
1. Any prospective abstract submitter can register via a simple form (deadline: 14 January)
2. On 15 January, 40 people will be informed that they have been accepted into the initiative (first-come, first-served basis) and provided further instructions. A further 10 people will be placed on a waiting list.
3. Submitters will then have until 31 January to send their abstract to CET. Those that do not submit within this deadline will be replaced by those on the waiting list.
4. CET will review the abstracts and send their feedback by 15 February.
5. Abstract submitters will then have 1 week to submit their abstract to the congress (deadline 22 February)
Please email any queries to Justyna Klimek: firstname.lastname@example.org