European Board of Transplantation Medicine
Application for Honorary Diploma
The application starts on June 15, 2022
Deadline for submission: October 15, 2022
Honorary Diploma (HD)
Senior transplant physicians with at least 10 years of continuous experience (from which a minimum of five years have to be spent in a UEMS full member country) who are practicing as specialists in nationally recognized National Health Services or University posts are eligible to apply for an Honorary Diploma.
- Liver Transplantation
- Kidney Transplantation
Minimal HD requirements
- Letter of motivation of application for HD based on clinical activity in the field of transplantation for at least 10 years. Two years of academic research in transplantation medicine can be included and accepted.
- Two (2) recommendation letters
- From the Director or Head of the specific transplant program of the Transplant Center where the applicant works.
- From the Director or Head of the specific transplant program of another Transplant Center, who is familiar with the applicant’s work and experience or as alternative, a letter of support from the President of the applicant’s National Transplant Society.
- The Curriculum vitae should be subdivided in the following sections:
- Clinical activities (the most recent ones at the top)
- Scientific activity (all publications, the most recent ones at the top). A
minimum of five publications in a peer-reviewed journal with first or last
authorship is mandatory.
- Past and active Memberships of national or international recognized
scientific transplant associations.
- Teaching activity in the field of transplantation
- Valid document of identification–passport copy recommended
- One passport size photo
- Transferred application fee (400 EUR).
All interested applicants are invited to submit the documents to the Chair Susanne Beckebaum (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the Senior Secretary Speranta Iacob (email@example.com).